Let us introduce you to a couple of facts about beer coolers:
- Dry coolers do not have an agitator nor a water bath which mean these coolers cannot be used if you want to have a beer font/tower on the bar counter (for which cold water needs to be pump in the python between the cooler and the tap).
- In other words, if you prefer to have a beer font/tower on the bar counter you need to use an under counter wet cooler(s).
- If you have a steady flow of draught beer you can use over counter dry coolers.
- If you have peak hours of pouring draught beer where you pour almost non-stop you cannot use dry coolers as these need time (15 +/- seconds) to cool the chill plate before you can pour the next glass. In this case you need a wet cooler.
- If you have large events with many people all demanding a glass of beer within short time you need a wet cooler(s).
- Over counter dry coolers are easy and fast to set-up because they do not have a water bath. Just plug in the power and you can start serve cold beer within 15 minutes. Easy to move around for instance in a hotel, restaurant or resort to serve the cold beer where needed.
- Wet coolers need more time (2-5 hours depending on model/size) to set up.
All our over counter dry coolers are produced by Lindr in Czech Republic.
For wet coolers we both import from Lindr and manufacture ourselves.
Introduction to Lindr:
In 1992, Mr. Miloš Lindr founded a production and service company in the field of dispensing and cooling systems. Thanks to several years of hard work and because of meeting its customer's requirements, a small family business changed quickly into the Lindr Company, a leading Czech manufacturer of dispensing systems.
Since the beginning, Lindr has been going its own way with own original products, having been both as for the technical side and its own irreplaceable unique design. Using a high quality polished stainless steel in combination with natural hardwood leads to entirely original and ageless details.
Both ideas and innovations of Lindr have been highly successful on the Czech, European and world markets. Lindr's development and innovations always includes the requirements and experience of its customers, and the company keeps the best ratio of performance / quality / easiness/ design / price.
Every year the company enriches the market with entirely original innovations. At present, Lindr has the widest range of dry beer coolers and of coolers with the smallest dimensions as for the given performance on the European market.